“When you learn how much you’re worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts!” ~ unknown
Review these questions, and identify if you are ready to work with a Professional Coach.
1. What is a Coach? A Certified Professional Coach helps you find focus, identify your goals, track your progress, and stay motivated.
2. How does coaching work? We will meet once a week, by phone, for a one-to-one conversation, usually for about 50 minutes where we will plan and review each of your “focus goals” and action areas. In each session, you will receive support and guidance in creating the right outlook and motivation. We will unpack limiting beliefs and create new patterns.
3. What are the benefits of working with a professional Certified Coach?
- A trained professional focusing completely on you – and what you want to achieve.
- Help identify what you really want, in every important area of your life, and help to get it.
- Support in finding your focus, creating the right attitude and the right actions, overcoming obstacles, tracking your progress, and staying motivated!
- Your Coach is a mentor, a guide, and a motivator – giving you objective feedback, encouragement, and non-stop support.
4. What is the next step? Email or call to set up a 30-minute phone consultation.
If after that conversation we decide to work together, our next steps are as follows:
- Complete an intake packet
- Scheduled our first session which is 60 to 90 minutes where we will review your intake packet, discuss goals, identify areas for growth and strengths.
- Discuss and schedule our following sessions.